Home > HelpConsole 6 > How to Apply HelpConsole 6 Service Pack
How to Apply HelpConsole 6 Service Pack
Install the Service Pack:
Follow the instructions below to install the latest service pack for HelpConsole 6:
1. Download the latest version of HelpConsole from here: http://www.browselab.com/download/helpconsole6.msi
2. Rename the existing HelpConsole folder "c:\program files\helpconsole 6" to "c:\program files\helpconsole 6 (old)"
3. Install helpconsole 6 to the default folder.
4. Enter your activation key. This should have been emailed to you when you purchased the software.
5. Copy any active project folders from "c:\program files\helpconsole 6 (old)"