Home > HelpConsole 2012 > How to Apply a HelpConsole 2012 Service Pack
How to Apply a HelpConsole 2012 Service Pack
Install the Service Pack:
Follow the instructions below to install the latest service pack for HelpConsole 2012:
1. Download the latest version of HelpConsole 2012 from here: http://www.extremeease.com/download/helpconsole2012setup.exe
2. Rename the existing HelpConsole folder "c:\program files\helpconsole 2012" to "c:\program files\helpconsole 2012 (old)"
3. Install helpconsole 2012 to the default folder.
4. Enter your activation key. This should have been emailed to you when you purchased the software.
5. Copy any active project folders from "c:\program files\helpconsole 2012 (old)"